WELCOME, Members of the State Bar of Arizona
John Driscoll & Company specializes in disability income protection for attorneys.
- 'Guaranteed' is Better Than 'Safe'
- TAXES: The Obvious and Not-So-Obvious
- 'Non-Can' - A Term You Need to Know
- 'If We Hurry'
- Should You Be Nervous About Your Disability Insurance?
Individual disability income protection for you, and business overhead for your practice expenses, and also to cover retirement contributions.
Protect multiple types of income, such as:
- Base Salary
- Incentive Compensation
- Retirement Contributions
Ask about protection for student loan debt (Student Loan Protection Benefit Rider)*
Let us help protect your amazing journey as an attorney with:
- One of the strongest, most comprehensive policies available.
- A product designed for value and flexibility
- Award-winning customer service
- Strength in our long history with the ability to deliver on our promises
For more information or a quote, please contact
John_Driscoll@jdriscollco.com or call us at 602.957.7155
Not Sure How to Start? Take the Living Confidently Quiz.
This is a new way to look at your life's goals and your finances. Find inspiration and ideas for how to get the most from your life insurance asset. New content will be posted to the site weekly.
Click on these links for information and strategies:
www.retirementstylematters.com Learn what your retirement style is and how to plan for your retirement.
www.TheLivingBalanceSheet.com A unique system to help achieve financial balance
* The Rider provides coverage for period of 10 or 15 years from the Policy Date. When a qualifying total disability occurs,
benefits are only payable during the remaining portion of the 10- or 15-year term that has not elapsed when the disability
begins. Optional riders are available for an additional premium.
This publication is provided for informational purposes only and should not be considered tax or legal advice. Please contact your tax or legal advisor regarding the tax treatment of the policy and policy benefits. You should consult with your own independent tax and legal advisors regarding your particular set of facts and circumstances. The information provided is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be relied upon, to avoid penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or state and local tax law provisions.
John Driscoll & Company, Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of Guardian.